Today I think I felt the seperation anxiety more than I expected Sam to. Apparently she was peachy kean staying at home with daddy. Might I add that he did a wonderful job!!! Here I am at work, on only 2 - 3 hours sleep, feeling like it's my first day on the job literally so I've forgotten almost everything....and all I could think of was calling Wayne to see how Sam was. I waited until at least 9:30am...lol...and all was well in the Cassidy household. EXCEPT for poor Wayne who worships his Tim Hortons coffee first thing and makes it a daily routine to head out instead of making it at home in our own coffee maker. I had the baby seat in my car so this made it impossible for Wayne to leave the house. He also couldn't find where I keep my coffee (where else but our canisters on the counter??). He's also absolutely grossed right out by dirty diapers, which he had to change once.....and watch endless amounts of Baby Einstein. When I made my first phone call to him, he informed me about the massive therapy he's going to need after this. HA HA welcome to my world. But he had fun dancing with her to her CD's and welcomed granny at the door with a cup of tea for a visit. Nice day! I was so excited to see Sam when I got home....I couldn't leave fast enough from work!
Tomorrow is Oscar night....I'm so excited! now THIS is MY superbowl PEOPLE!! I have decided this year with my pal Tracy that we're going to enjoy this night together in our jammies and loads of treats to munch on. Trace also downloaded ballots for us to fill out straight from the Oscar website. Wayne said we should dress Sam up for the occasion...not a bad idea!! Oh I can't wait until she's older and I can put makeup on her..haha!
Also my cousin Kathy's 26 year old brother Tim is fighting hard in Calgary in the neurological unit at the Foothills Hospital. He has a deadly brain infection called Encephalitis. He is extremely sick, and they are praying that he can pull through it. Please pray for him, thank you so very much. I pray God sees them all through this terrifying time!!
Have a good weekend, all!
Heidi xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment