Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Glitch
I've been 'away' lately, trying to deal with this mastitis still. It turns out the antibiotics weren't working as fast as we hoped so I'm on a wider spectrum for the next 10 days or so. Lets hope I feel better very soon, I'm sick of being sick. I've been flu-ish on and off for 2 weeks now! I've called in to work tomorrow just to get extra rest. Everyone at work is quite sick so I think I have caught a bit of a cold on top of it, but with this infection I haven't got it quite as bad. I got double whammied...can't wait until it's all over. I've lost 5lbs already. It's spring time and the snow is almost gone, I can't wait to get out and get some exercise, my heart rate up and some yoga...! Sam has been doing well though....same old cutie patutie! HEE HEE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Man...sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. Hope you start to feel normal again soon :-)
Hi Beth! Thank you for your well wishes, good to see you again! hope all is well, I'll stop by soon.
Post a Comment