Wayne left this morning for Toronto and Sam of course chose not to have one single nap all day long and she JUST went to sleep a half hour ago. So this is my break for the first time in a whole 12 hours and I go to sleep in a half hour anyway. Just hope she sleeps through the night, as Wayne usually gets up with her twice in the night....I'm not going to be happy. AND to top things off...Sam could be weaning herself, from a few signs I got today...all she did was play around. This is something I do not want to deal with right now. I have way too much on my plate, thank you very mashed potate!!! I need to just learn how to cope with things one at a time here. Weaning is a process too, not to mention an emotional one I hear.
So the surprise Wayne came home with the other day...a microwave! Our other one always made a 'ba-zip ba-zap' with sparks flying inside which never failed to startle me right into next week, not to mention Max dropping food out of his mouth while running from his food dish. Never bothered Wayne a bit, but he'd tease me everytime. It always made me wonder what it could be doing to our food too.
Anyway wayne's home again Tuesday night so I'm looking forward to it already! Good night everyone, have a nice week.

No comments:
Post a Comment