Today Sam came downtown with me for errands and we did lunch for the first time together near Parliament Hill. What a beautiful city we live in.....so much history! After all these years I STILL feel like a tourist. I don't drive down there enough, but this summer that's going to change. I LOVE the Market.
She slept 12 hours last night except to wake up at 4am because her feet were like ice and also to feed, but she went back to sleep, so I don't really count that...she doesn't usually feed in the night anymore unless she's teething. She napped twice today and was barely interested in food except for some of my lasagna at lunch.
We had to do some shopping on the way home. Since we've been playing at Gymboree these days, I've noticed Sam really loves playing in the pails full of balls. I decided to buy a big plastic baby blue pail with rope handles and fill them with balls. The beach balls aren't out yet so I bought one "Sammy Size" purple basket ball to start with from the sports section. When we got home she was beaming ear to ear! She even danced....of course because that's another favorite thing of hers.

No comments:
Post a Comment