I later took a trip for new pillows. Time replace ours which have been giving us HUGE headaches and kinks!! After a day of work and running to the store I felt so run down again I couldn't imagine getting through making dinner. I found left overs from last night in the fridge and Wayne took the Mustang in for our new red Ford truck , we'll get to that later. Managed to dish up for Sam and we all settled for dinner when Sam was almost falling asleep and trying to crawl across my lap to nurse....so I let her but didn't know she'd go right to sleep and at this point I knew it would be for the night. She still had her day clothing on so I didn't bother with her jammies and just put her into her crib. It was 6:30 and now it's 10:33....I've got a lot done in that time and had some down time with some soft spa music and some thoughts with myself. It was what I called Divine Intervention for sure.
So the truck...it's a 2006 4x4 extended cab. That's my version. This is what it really is.... Ford F150 FX4 Super Crew (4 door). While heating up dinner, Wayne wrapped Sam up in his coat and we went out and sat in the big new truck...nice and spacious! And so practical for Sam....and I can actually drive it as it's an automatic! Wayne can haul his lumber in the summer for his wood projects, it's great!! I didn't think I'd be so happy about a truck but it's nice. Sam likes to dance to the music inside. I think she approves of the surround sound.
Before I wrap it up, here's my response I tried to post today to a couple of comments that didn't go through....(refer to the last post for this and thank you for checking in you guys!)
I'm having issues with the beans I had for dinner so I better go before I blow a hole in this blog...

Beth - WOW you had it TWICE, poor you! I couldn't imagine going through this again. I feel chilled all the time so I'm quite bundled up these days. Thank you for the little hints Beth! I'll be using some warm compresses if that will speed it up! It's good to hear from you!
Trace - Hey Poppit! Thanks for poppin' in! lol! I'm so glad you'refeeling much better, I read your blog but hadn't had time to comment. Mmmm ice cream for Twig LOL! I'm your sounding board whenever you need. This time can be bumpy even though it is the best time of the year for you. Glad to know you've got an action planned! Will talk to you very soon, Salem Store has a spring sale we need to get there fast!

No comments:
Post a Comment