Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Back in the game

I seem to be feeling better today. I'm easing into the day in a positive state of mind and generally happy. The vertigo is almost gone too. I think I'm heading back in the game!
I wanted to take Sam to Gymboree this afternoon but she napped late so I'm getting some chores done and out of the way before I get back to work tomorrow. I'll also do some groceries before Tracy comes over this evening for a bit of scrapbooking. I got a title page done last night - Sam's album is coming along nicely!
Right now I'm just listening to Dean Martin's "Essential" cd - it's so nice just me, Max and Dino, he really lifts the spirits these days!! Great to scrapbook to also.
I got another email from my cousin's wife whose brother's back in the hospital and back on antiviral meds and painkillers for the previous encephalitis he went through a couple of weeks ago. Please pray he'll be ok and for a successful recovery. The family's been through so much too! Thank you.
Life's so precious. It makes me feel so ridiculous blogging about all of my nonsense.

No comments: