Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Baby Well Update

Sam had her 15 month baby check yesterday and all is well! Her ear is pretty much all drained from fluid since her last appointment and she got her set of vaccines. The bruise on her forehead miraculously disappeared the very next day but I mentioned it to the doctor anyway. She's a quick healer!
Our weather is very hot right now, a humidex advisory of 42 degrees Celsius made our walk very exhausting. There's a smog advisory on top of it so it feels like a sauna out there. We've been indoors pretty much since. Tomorrow is supposed to cool off quite a bit, which will be a relief.

Sam has also learned to sign a new word - SWING! She grabs on finger and swings her arms outwards and inwards like a swing. She learned that one from her Einstein video on her own - and it didn't seem to be an easy one but she picked it up! I'm so proud! So far she knows BOOK, FISH and SWING. I'm teaching her ball now. This is so much fun, I love it!

No comments: