
Today Sam fell down the stairs backwards as I reached to grab her but JUST missed her and away she went. I screamed so loud I'm sure the neighbors heard. Wayne flew down stairs in 4 seconds flat as I ran to the bottom to collect my rag doll of a baby. I could see her forehead grow into a bump before my eyes. I was shaking like a leaf, so Wayne took her to calm her. She's fine now but that bruise will turn bigger and darker by the days....just in time for our 15 month check up with the doctor on Tuesday.
So Sammy is a trooper and as the day went on I got some gardening done, while Wayne cleaned the garage and Sam helped us both. Max on the other hand opted to relax under the tree. Sam tried to beat him awake with her stick.




2 comments:
heidi! you guys must have been so scared! greyson has had many lil' bumps. thank goodness no falls involving stairs yet, but that has always been a huge fear!! good luck at the baby well check tomorrow! let us know how she's doing and give her a big kiss! :)
-tara
Found your blog through Tara's...Sam is just beautiful. My 3rd baby, Emma, fell down the steps when she was just a year old and I was a wreck! I'm glad she is okay.
Post a Comment