Monday, May 08, 2006

Fun Day!


Today we had a wonderful day - very busy too. I ran a few errands, stopped for lunch with Sam and continued with groceries while she napped. I picked up a jumbo wooden puzzle for her because she loves the one at Gymboree and also a basket full of shovels and pails for the beach. She had a blast when we got home but it wasn't long before I took her back out and headed for the park. Again she LOVED the slide and also discovered dandelions! What a beautiful day.


3 comments:

Beth said...

How fun!!! Those pictures are so good, especially the close up one...it is so sweet. I love her little hat, it is too cute. She looks like such a happy little girl...always smiling!!!

tara said...

love the floral sun hat! oh, the fun of dressing a girl! :) do you think greyson would noticed if i switched his baseball cap? :O
no -but daddy would!!! haha!!
-tara

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the fun comments you guys! She sure is having fun outside in this beautiful weather. I love hats. I got that one at Gymboree - they have lots of lovely hats. They even had a cute dress to go with it but I didn't buy it. I bought her sunglasses to match instead. lol