Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Letter Game

I got this game from Renee and she gave me the letter 'G'. I'm supposed to write about 10 words that start with that letter and explain why they're important to me.

  1. God - He's done some pretty amazing work in my life!
  2. Grace - my niece's name.
  3. Gretzkey - I grew up watching him play on the Oilers to his retirement. I have so much admiration and respect for him. I'm his number 1 fan!
  4. Girl - I was blessed with my little baby!
  5. Grandma - I have 3 of them and they're all so very special to me
  6. Gordie - he's one of my cool cousins
  7. Girlfriends - I don't know what I'd do without them! Girl POWER!!
  8. Gaucho pants - my favorite item to wear this season!
  9. Giraffe - my favorite zoo animal - they're magnificent creatures!
  10. George Strait - my all time favorite country singer!! And I get to see him in concert in 3 weeks!
  11. Gas - because it's one of my favorite things to laugh about!!
  12. Geri - an amazing woman who came into my life and will forever be very special to me....another blessing from God.
  13. Grease - a movie I LOVED as a kid and I'll never be tired of the soundtrack.
  14. Glatiotis - my aunt's and cousins' last name
  15. Greyson - Tara's little boy of course! HA!

Ok that's ABOUT 10....didn't think I could think of so many, but I got on a role. HA!

2 comments:

tara said...

hey you! i happen to also love the letter "G" ;) so, i'll add one, greyson haha! actually #1 is my #1 too! and yeah for gauchos!!!!
-tara :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, OF COURSE! Greyson how could I forget! LOL!! I'll add Greyson..