Monday, February 27, 2006

Sad Celebrity News and Cookie Pie

I read yesterday on MSN Entertainment that one of my all time favorite comedic actors passed away - Don Knotts who was 81 years. One of my very favorite TV shows growing up was Three's Company. When John Ritter suddenly died a couple of years ago, I was so devistated to hear the sad news! Don Knotts made me laugh so much playing the high-strung, would-be swinger landlord Mr. Ralph Furley. Oh he was such a scream, he made the show that much more enjoyable to watch! Thanks for the memories Don, say hi to John.

On a lighter note....

Last night we had dinner at Wayne's mom's, she never fails to let us down with those amazing home cooked meals!! OK now I have to say that the best part of this roast dinner was the scrumptious chocolate chip cookie pie! OH FOR HEAVEN SAKE - whoever came up with that recipe, I'd love to shake their hand! LOL!!! So where can we get this recipe you say?? Go to www.kraftcanada.com and type it in the search. I'm going to sign up to get more recipes each week. THANKS MOM!!! Too bad Sam missed out...I'll make that for her next birthday.

No comments: