I think Sam knows how to work the VCR. For the past couple of weeks I've just chalked it up to a fluke when I suddenly hear the TV program change to her Baby Einstein video. She LOVES to push buttons, but these days she's figured out the ONE button that plays her video. OR...if I've ejected it but forgot to take it out, she knows just to push it back in and it will play. Hmmmmm...is this real or did she really get her technical skills from daddy? (ha ha) Sometimes I still look at her as this little baby and forget she just turned one!
Some other things we've done so far this week....had her 1 year portraits done at Sears. Being in a strange place I knew she wouldn't be happy, but the photographer scared her even more. I know her intentions were good and fun when she'd make loud clapping noises or sound effects to make her laugh. Sam doesn't know this person from Adam and also wonders where she is and why. Poor thing bawled her head off nearly the entire time, but we DID manage to get 2 good pictures. Can't wait until I pick them up. I'll be sending them out soon to all of you! Today we'll go to Gymboree....i just love that place! Yesterday we were going to go, but I wanted to visit Nanny, as we hadn't seen her in a while. it's been a busy year so far!

1 comment:
Anything for you and anytime my friend - your friendship means the world to me and there's nothing I wouldn't do.
THank you for the sammy comment! lol - she sure is our little sunshine hey?! And she's got Wayne's gifted genetics....hee hee! My mother in law was saying she's also going to be the next Nicole Kidman LOL!!
Post a Comment