Wednesday, February 08, 2006
....AND of course...
NOT to forget our 'Milestone' dinner ! LOL! Tracy and I just got back from trying out a new restaurant for my 35th and it was TRES yummy! Service....not so good, but all in all I had such a great time as usual! Sam was such a good girl on our 'girls night out' ! Lots of people couldn't help but stop and talk to her. She had her first order from the kids menu....a multigrain grilled cheddar sandwich...minus the fries but I had the cantelope anyway. I ended up taking her jar of food out to top her up. She kept pulling on my shirt to nurse so things got a bit hectic near the end. Tracy bought me a cute little Best Friends coffee mug with a bag of dark roast coffe on the side... can't wait to try that in the AM! I invited Tracy over for a rum cake and I opened her card which made me tear up. Thank you for another great ending to another great birthday - you're forever my best friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment