Sam is always getting so many comments on her hair color wherever we go. You can also see the inherited curls coming in. Wayne's mom said to me the other day "she's going to be the next Nicole Kidman!" There may be hope for us yet, moving to Hollywood.
Hey my little tweetie bird, I have connections in this biz!
*wink wink, nudge nudge*
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:
~♥♥~ Hello Heidi ~♥♥~
I am so happy that you got a chance to stop by to say hello, I just think the world of Tracy, she just has the kindest spirit about her. I know that you both are very fortunate to have one another.Friend's bring along a lot of Joy into our lives...
I understand now why Tracy thinks the world of you. She is such a devoted friend and has spoken so highly about you so I knew before hand you must be a really special friend to her from everything she has said.
Your baby Sam is so beautiful, what a Blessing our babies place around our worlds..... I also have a daughter named Samantha, she too has the prettiest head of red hair.... There is just something about the red heads that attract people to them.
I hope to be able to get to know you better; It has been a real Blessing to have met so many wonderful friend's with a strong devotion to the Lord. Take care and I will come by again .
"Happy Late Birthday
to your sweet Sam"....
Hi Lisa - thank you for the lovely comment and the birthday wishes for Sam! It's so neat that we both have red-headed Samanthas, it actually gave me goose bumps! Your Samantha is quite adorable too! I am looking forward to future visits with you also, and I am so glad we met through Tracy. Take care and have a good weekend!
Heidi
Post a Comment