This week so far has been nice and relaxed. Got a coffee in with an old friend yesterday- might even meet up with them this weekend. Sam is enjoying chasing Max around and playing with toys in the basement - a MASS amount of toys her cousins play with, especially the wood train set and wood puzzles. She also LOVES the freight train that runs by the house about 4 times a day...i'm going to try and get her outside to see it up close sometime.
She's starting to count and says 'un' for 'one', as she lines up each object side by side. I've been working on 'one, two, three' for a long time with her and counting her toes to five. Now she's caught on and says, 'Un, un, un, un,' like she's trying to count to five like mommie. Also everything is 'up'. Even if she's going downstairs, she says 'up'. She's missing Wayne's mom a lot too, so she says her nickname, 'YA YA' and pants like a dog, not forgetting to mention YaYa's dog Sarah.
We got up early this morning and I'm planning to walk down to the waterfront, it's so nice outside today. I've tried to post a picture of the amazing view from my mom's window but Blogger won't take it for some reason. Too bad. I'll just have to email it out to you. Same with any other pics.
Wayne's on the road now and I won't be hearing from him until he hits Winnipeg. Praying for his safety and excited to see him at the end of this weekend!
Sorry if I haven't called any of you in Ottawa yet. It's because I can't call until after 6 and by that time we're having dinner and for you it's 3 hours ahead so when all is done and I actually have the time, it's too late to call. I might have to wait until the weekend when I can call in the daytime.

No comments:
Post a Comment