Thursday, January 04, 2007

Clearing the Clutter

As we pack, you should see the enormous amounts of clutter we're throwing into bags! Even after I THOUGHT I cleared it all in the last year. Moving sure is a cleansing experience, or as Wayne puts it - theraputic. We're still on the upstairs but will definitely be working on the kitchen tomorrow. Wayne's mom suggested we meet at Red Lobster for dinner - my fave place to eat! So it's something to look forward to !!
My cold is trying to come back so I'm taking more Cold FX. Wayne has it now so he's even taking it after telling me how skeptical he is about it. Sam's cold still isn't better and it's been over a week so we're taking her to the doctor tomorrow as we suspect a possible ear infection. Man I hope we can just get all this illness taken care of before we move. Especially Wayne since he's driving across the country! Hope the Cold FX helps him as it did for me.
Must go, as I hear my dear little Sammy playing in bags of who knows what! Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Lala's world said...

oh sorry to hear that you have colds...have you ever tried oil of oregeno? it's nasty but it works...I just gave some to my kids cuz they have been coughing too!
hope you are having fun packing and had a great New Year