I got this from Tara's blog and wanted to write one too. Let me know if you decide to do one so I can drop by.
I am: a survivor
i want: Sam to be strong, happy and successful in life
i have: the best family in the world
i wish: my dad would include me in his life more
i miss: my family back home
i hate: Ontario winters
i hear: chickadees and think of my grandparents
i wonder: if I'll ever live out West again
i regret: worrying so much for so many years
i am not: a confrontational person
i dance: with Sam in my arms because she laughs her head off
i sing: Sam's songs to see her face light up
i cry: when I see others cry
i am not always: as organized as I used to be
i make with my hands: creative albums with photographs
i journal: to let it all out
i confuse: myself a lot
i need: to learn to cope better with my anxiety
i should: visit Wayne's grandma more often
i start: projects I can't finish
i finish: the day exhausted

1 comment:
I....
can actually identify with some of those answers!
I....
crack myself up! lol
Post a Comment