Friday, June 09, 2006
Another Cold and Ear Infection
The doctor says a baby will have a cold 10 times a year. It hasn't even been a month yet and Sam's already got another cold. I had to go to the doctor yesterday because I thought I had an ear infection. Turns out Sam and I both have one but it's supposed to clear on it's own. He gave me a prescription for antibiotics for myself in case it doesn't clear up in the next couple of days. In the meantime I'm back to giving Sam Tylenol Cold medicine and ear drops for myself. I knew something was up with her when this past week she hasn't eaten and sleeps twice as long as normal. Lovely hey? Last night though, she woke up at 3am and stayed awake for 2 1/2 hours. All she wanted to do was play. How frustrating when your sick and trying to get rest. There's one thing I HATE HATE HATE in this world is getting sick....especially now when it's all the time! ARGH! Excuse the fowl mood - I haven't had any sleep and Sam just keeps going going going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well what a bummer...So sorry to hear you guys are sick again. Not fun at all.
Well wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know we are back..and thanks for stopping by my blog to check on me.
Hope you guys feel all better soon!!
I sure hope you start feeling better soon Heidi. Take care of yourself!
Ohh there is nothing worst then you feeling sick. I hope you all get better soon.
Post a Comment