Friday, June 23, 2006

Bananas for My Monkey Girl





Sam's absolute favorite food is bananas. She cannot get them into her mouth fast enough - with both hands she shovels them in! We call her our little monkey.

4 comments:

Lala's world said...

you have an adorable baby!!!

thanks for the comment on my blog!

ya I think we are going to be very happy there. We have always wanted to live on a hobby farm!

so how come you are in Ontario? my sister lives there too,Kitchner, she tried to get us to move there but......ya not goina happen!!

Unknown said...

I'm the sister to Lala and I live in Southwestern Ontario, have for the last 10 years. I've grown (slowly) over the years to love it. Especially the falls, I love the changing colours. I do miss the ocean and the OK, it's lovely up there!! I hope you grow to love ON too but I totally understand where you're coming from!

Dan said...

I spent the first 6 or 8 years of my life in Ontario (after being born in Edmonton) before we moved back to Alberta.

I don't think I could ever live in Ontario again after being here for so long.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. That's so sweet of you.
You have an adorable little girl! My little guy too absolutely loves bananas! He even says "nanas". Sooo cute!
I so agree that having a little one makes us even more germ conscious. I'm so sorry your little one had to go to the emergency room. It's horrible because even a "little cold" makes life miserable for babies - and mommies too! They can't tell you where it hurts and it's so hard to help them feel better.
Well, I'm so glad to have "met" you! I hope your week is off to a great start!
~Leah
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/friends4tea