Who could resist seeing this face and listening to that voice at tomorrow's concert? This has been one of my dream concerts I never thought I'd see, as he hasn't been to Ontario in nearly 20 years. Get ready Trace, we're going back in time! LOL
You know...I sang 'I Cross My Heart' by George Strait at a wedding one time and people thought it was a recording! I sang it when I auditioned for Jesus Christ, Superstar too.
Trace - you are so welcome, I wouldn't have wanted to enjoy it with anyone else! You must be so tired, I am! LOL
Dan - lol I know what you meant, and I wouldn't call it bragging. There's nothing wrong with being proud of something you're good at. Too bad I couldn't have heard you sing that song, I'm curious now!
Beth - Randy Travis is a fabulous singer too - you must have had a blast!
4 comments:
You know...I sang 'I Cross My Heart' by George Strait at a wedding one time and people thought it was a recording! I sang it when I auditioned for Jesus Christ, Superstar too.
He's a fantastic singer. Enjoy the concert!!
Sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you had a blast. I saw Randy Travis in concert one time and it was so awesome.
Yikes. My last comment may have sounded like I was bragging or something. I just meant that he has some great tunes and is a great singer!
Trace - you are so welcome, I wouldn't have wanted to enjoy it with anyone else! You must be so tired, I am! LOL
Dan - lol I know what you meant, and I wouldn't call it bragging. There's nothing wrong with being proud of something you're good at. Too bad I couldn't have heard you sing that song, I'm curious now!
Beth - Randy Travis is a fabulous singer too - you must have had a blast!
Post a Comment