Sunday, March 04, 2007

Company's Coming

Last night I would have posted about our first dinner party but I was too tired. Wayne made his famous Italian dinner for his Aunt and Uncle and cousin who live here in Van. Was it ever delicious!! We got a giant fleece blanket from his cousin and a wood salad bowl set from his aunt and uncle - something I've been dying to pick up lately! It sure was nice to get to know them better, they're such fun and just like being in the same room as my side of the family. Man do I miss Wayne's dad...his brother really reminds me of him...especially his voice. Wayne's mom ended up calling to say hi...she wished so badly to be here to join us. It's going to be so nice to have her here in a couple of months - we'll have some awesome get togethers with the fam!

Today Wayne's going to take me shopping as I want to pick up a few moree things with the house. Tracy sent gifts cards to me and Sam for our birthdays so I might just have to use them today!

It's been raining steady as usual. I found an adorable kids store not far from here and they carry the cutest rain coat and boot sets. I definitely plan to pick it up and when I do I'll post a picture...wait til you see it!

Not much else happening here. Wayne's course was cancelled for this week so he's home again and then he's off to Calgary next weekend. When he gets back we're planning to grab some white primer to get started on our painting. FINALLY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I just noticed that you kindly did a HUGE link for us!
Thanks...
Did you want to be on our directory and would like to join our crew and post on WCW? Let me know!

Cheers
(sorry for jumping in your post.. I couldn't find an email!)