Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Paddy's Day

So I woke up this morning looking forward to my usual cup of dark roast and the local paper. I walk downstairs to the front door. No paper. Huh? I look out across the street and everyone else has their paper! I don't. Man. No one's even come out to get theirs yet. I'm almost tempted to run across and steal one!
So ok fine. No paper. I get my coffee in the kitchen and carry it to the table where my laptop sits. I turn it on and the internet is down! ARGH! SO....no paper and no internet. Man! This does NOT jive well with PMS, people!!
The neighbours invited us over for a neighbourhood shin-dig tonight, in celebrating St. Paddy's day. Should be a great time! Can't wait to meet the neighbourhood!! Sam will have fun that's fer sure!!

No comments: