Yesterday we bought Sam a potty from Wal Mart. She sits down, gets up and puts the lid down and claps. She did this right away but with her diaper and pants on. I'd like to get her used to the concept first. Plus we're still working on getting her schedule back to normal so I don't want to overwhelm her. ..... or me! LOL
I've been working on getting connected with people through blogs, etc. since we moved. If you look at the top of this blog you will find a big link called Wet Coast Women .... an online community for women in Vancouver and area to network and meet new people. I've always been a proactive person and love meeting new people. Through this link I've also found information on networking in the Vancouver film industry, so I think I'm really going to benefit from this group. I've also emailed and reconnected with a few old high school friends and we're in the works of arranging coffee dates. Good times to come, I can see it!
By the way, have you heard about The Secret ? My dear cousin from Ontario was the first to tell me about it. Check it out...it's a movie and a book that has scientists exploring the law of attraction, aka 'the secret of the universe' or, "The Secret". The concept states that the energy you put into the world, good and/or bad, is what you get back. I truly believe in this, as I've focused so much on moving back to Vancouver for so long and also pictured myself in my career in makeup, that I believe I've actually made all of this happen in my life. I didn't really think about this until my cousin pointed it out to me when she explained The Secret. So check it out people...it sounds amazing and I cannot wait to watch the movie!

1 comment:
hey there, just wondering how you are doing, we watched on the news tonight about all the flooding done in your town!!
Post a Comment