Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tooth 7

Sam has another tooth on the other side of her top teeth! I knew they'd come in at once... which kind of puts a hold on my plans to wean her for another week or two. Wayne's in Toronto this week anyway so it will be easier when he's home to help. I'm still pretty weak from that nasty stomach flu last week, as I've lost 10lbs and I'm slowly on the road to getting that back. Will be nice when I can feel normal again.

Sam is also out of whack from the time change. Her naps and bedtime are really out of sinc. Anyone else out there with the same problem???

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow...thats really neat..another tooth. So exciting, I still get excited when Luke gets a tooth. He has 17 teeth now...wow what a mouth full. He just got his first 2 year moler about a month ago.

Well hey glad to hear you are on the mend....Hopefully you can remain healthy and not get sick again for a long time.

Also thought you might like this picture...just go to the website below to see the picture. It is kinda of like your one with the butterfly that says dream. It is really cute.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e193/jbclev/2680.png

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.