Tracy
Dan
Some Weird Facts About Me (where do I begin?? lol!!)
- Wayne tucks me in at bedtime every single night.... just like a little kid. I cannot go to bed without being tucked in!
- When I want to go back to 'simpler times' I drive around with my 80's country music cranked up.
- I love Kraft Singles wrapped around dill pickles for snacking on.
- I mumble to myself when I putter around (ok maybe this goes beyond weird)
- My favorite movie of all time for years used to be Grease 2 - the cheesiest of all time. I watched it 19 times when I was 14 years old. I idolized Michelle Pfeiffer's character. I can recite the movie script word for word to this day.
- I'm in LOVE with the Beach Boys' music and obsessed with anything 'California'... palm trees, ocean, surfing. It's so weird! ANd since I can remember. I used to lay in my back yard as a young girl with Hawaiian shirts on listening to the Beach Boys and tan until I was a roasted chicken! Who ever did that at my age in that era??
That's all I can think of now but if anyone can help me out....lol I'll post some more later.

1 comment:
Heidi,
Great list. Too funny. I like the Beach Boy one. My brother LOVED the Beach Boy's and we would listen to them all the time. We knew every word to every song...and probably still do!!
Post a Comment