Monday, April 10, 2006
Growing Up
Sam seems to be growing up so fast right before our very eyes lately and just in the last week. Today she crawled, stopped and spontaneously stood up and walked about 6 steps straight to Wayne....it was like....where did that come from?? Not long ago she was so careful and kept her slow baby steps to about 3. Now she's so brave! and quick! She's also sprouting another incisor beside the bottom teeth. The first molars are hurting her pretty badly but she's a trooper. She's sleeping longer in the mornings and not eating a lot of her meals. It could be we're cutting up our food for her and she's not used to it, but she doesn't seem to want to eat anything. I bought a baby recipe book which I find helpful, as it includes a menu guide for 12 - 18 month old which is exactly what I was looking for. And it has all the recipes it suggested! I shouldn't worry if she doesn't eat because if she's hungry enough she'll eat her next meal. Tonight she ate some chicken which surprised me, and quite a bit of sweet potatoes but she's always liked those. After dinner daddy and I took Sam for a walk to the park and we played on the slide. SHE LOVED the slide and daddy even went down with her a couple of times. You should have heard her laughing! Wayne took her by one hand and she took off walking into the sand, she loved the sand! We cannot wait to get out tomorrow. I'm so glad the weather is finally warm, it's so great to get out! AH and mommy's back to good health, I just need some good exercise and another week of good food and I'll gain that weight back in no time. Daddy's home this week and he's off to Toronto again next week. It sure is nice to be spending this time with him. We don't get a lot of family time and it's something I cherish so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well it is so nice to read one of your post that sounds like you are enjoying your days now, and not being sick anymore or anything like that. I am sure it feels good for you guys. I love taking Luke to the park too. They just love it.
Post a Comment