Thursday, April 13, 2006
Poor Wayne
Yesterday my poor hubby came down with the stomach flu - the same one I suffered 2 weeks ago. It was so horrible to go through I felt so bad for him. I didn't leave the house - I wanted to make sure he was ok. Before bed he managed to eat a bit of chicken soup. Today he's on the mend so far but it's early to tell. We've cancelled tomorrow's Easter lunch with Nan and Wayne's mom here at the house, as we don't want Nan to catch anything and bring it back to the home. Saturday is Easter dinner at mom's so we'll be ready to eat a full meal by then I'm sure. LAMB!! MMMMM!!!! Sunday Wayne leaves for Toronto so let's hope he's recovered by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
TAG YOUR IT!!!
I WAS TAGGED AND NOW I TAGGED YOU!!! COME CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR DETAILS!!!
Post a Comment