
Here's the dining area...you can see where they painted around the previous cabinet.
The big girls showed Sam how to play hopscotch, although she seems to have her own rules, she does a pretty good job.

They stop for a popsicle snack.
The big girls showed Sam how to play hopscotch, although she seems to have her own rules, she does a pretty good job.
They stop for a popsicle snack. 



3 comments:
Ok. Too many pictures of your house, not enough pictures of you!
Yep, I'm back. Kinda. Just tryin' to get back into the blog thing and thought I'd get caught up on your life.
Til next time...
HOLY COW Welcome back stranger! You were MIA for so long I was beginning to worry. really. I think I even emailed you a couple of times. Anyway, glad to be back 'home' in the west. The mountain air is so refreshing! I've joined Facebook, you've GOT to go on it dude...it's so crazy and millions of people are signing up by the minute. Facebook.com I've been keeping in touch with people that way too, I almost forget about Blogger. Seriously, I'm glad you're well and the job thing is good...and good luck on the new BBQ. We had to leave ours behind so we'll be doing the same thing soon. THere are some VERY cool units out there! Talk to ya soon Dan!
your house is sooo lovely! I love the color!
and I love love love your little girls red hair!
sorry I have been so bad with the comments...working sucks!
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment