Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mothers Day

One day late, but here's hoping everyone had a good mothers day. It's been so hectic around here this past week. We officially bought Sue's car and I've been running around taking care of the transfer and renewing insurance, changing over my driver's license and processing the health care for all three of us. Wayne's leaving for Toronto tomorrow until Friday, then Saturday his mom is docking in Vancouver from her Australia cruise. We are so excited and we've been busy preparing for that....wayne made a quick bed frame for a mattress for her and I've been decorating it to give it a west coast-feel.
So this week I've got more to do as far as cleaning goes and buying bedding, groceries and cleaning out the car to make it my own. It's such a great car and I've (we've) been so blessed with so much since we moved here. For mother's day our neighbours across the street invited us over for a BBQ and it was so much fun, they're a great family. She's the one who's the interior designer and she's even offered to help us paint! I am so excited about it, I'm sure it will be done sooner than we thought. Instead of Wayne taking time off to do it, she guaranteed it can be done in a weekend, with her experience. WOW! Now just to pick that weekend. Stay tuned...(and I apologize in advance for not updating as often as I'd like).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy mother's day Heidi! I can't believe what a small world it is. We went to Stafford and LSS together. I stumbled across your blog through Kerry's site (crunchy carpets)
My personal blog is temporarily non-existant, but I hope to have the time to get back to recreational blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hey lisa, that is so crazy! I'm looking forward to knowing a bit more...email me at hilashes@yahoo.ca

Trace said...

Hey Hi!

I started my new blog... hopped on over to Blogger.com! LOL!! I was due for a change... :)

Feel free to add a link to my page...

Miss ya hon!