Monday, October 30, 2006
No More Napping??
I'm so afraid Sam's trying to get rid of her naps. I've suspected this for the past week, as she'd putter around the house without looking or acting tired. I'd try and put her down and she'd fight me but would end up falling asleep anyway. Today I tried puting her to sleep and it just wouldn't happen. I was so looking forward to her nap so I could relax - it's my only 'me time' I have. As I mentioned earlier, she's starting her tantrum stage and if she decides NOW to eliminate her naps, I'll be a basket case. Ok maybe not a basket case but MAN I'm not ready for this! She also has been waking up in the night crying which she hasn't done in months. Of course Wayne is out of town again...it always turns out that way. I'm stuck with flu bouts, no naps and middle-of-the-night wakings! He thinks she's going through a growth spurt. I hope it doesn't last. Man I hope she doesn't fall asleep at dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment