Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I Was Tagged!

I was tagged by Lala and supposed to post 5 weird things about me...so here goes....

Five Weird Facts About Me

  • Wayne tucks me in at bedtime every single night.... just like a little kid. I cannot go to bed without being tucked in!
  • When I want to go back to 'simpler times' I drive around with my 80's country music cranked up.
  • I love Kraft Singles wrapped around dill pickles for snacking on.
  • I mumble to myself when I putter around (ok maybe this goes beyond weird)
  • My favorite movie of all time for years used to be Grease 2 - the cheesiest of all time. I watched it 19 times when I was 14 years old. I idolized Michelle Pfeiffer's character and wore black jeans all the time. I can recite the movie script word for word to this day. I saw it out on DVD a few years back and bought it, so now I can watch it even more...lol!

3 comments:

Lala's world said...

ok LOL at #5!! me 2!!! we must be close to the same age! I totally would sing my heart out to "he's a cool rider" oh and the season's one!! ha! I am going to have to rent that again sometime soon!!!

Looney Mom™ said...

The cheese and pickle things sounds interesting. I mumble to myself too! And sorry, but nothing like the original GREASE! I couldn't get into part 2 at all!! Actually I don't think I even made it all the way through the movie. But, hey... to each her own. ;)

I want to thank you so much for your prayers, thoughts, and kind words of encouragement. I've only known you a short time but you have touched my heart with your kindness. I'm gonna try to work my blogging into my daily schedule so I can still "make the rounds" - even if it's every other day! I'll still be around. You can get rid of me that easily!

Anonymous said...

Tucks you in?? Is THAT what they call it now? HA HA HA!

I thought your favorite movie would've been Pure Country with George Strait... remember?

Glad to hear you're all better, spunky!