Thursday, September 14, 2006

Back In The Saddle Again

I'm all better and followed up with the doctor to make sure it was ok to be back to work, etc. I've fallen so behind in everything around the house and running errands, but I'll have to really take it slow so I don't wear myself down again.

I just want to say a HUGE congratulations to my best friend Tracy and her hubby John who just had a 7lb. baby boy yesterday morning. His name is Luke and we cannot wait to meet him! I held off going to the hospital yesterday in fear of spreading any potential left over germs, but now that I have the 'go-ahead' I'll be visiting tonight. Sam has a little new friend - YAY!!

3 comments:

Lala's world said...

glad you are up and running again!! and congrats to your friend and their baby! I love visiting brand new babies in the hospital...they way the babies smell and are just irresistable!

Days - I don't like Billie and Steve together either. just not right! and did you watch it yesterday? Jack and Jennifer being shot at?!! crazy....and Hope and Bo...I love them together but am irritated at how stupid Hope is being...but then if I lost a son I would be devestated too....

Beth said...

Hello Heidi...Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well for awhile. But glad to hear you are doing better. Congrats to your friends on the new baby. That is so exciting!!! Well life has been really busy lately and I haven't had time to blog. I am planning on posting soon with an up-to-date post. Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Dan said...

You should really take care of yourself Heidi! Oh, and if you do, send me video!! LOL

Ok, bad joke....

Sorry I haven't kept in touch much lately but my hours at camp are really weird sometimes.

Take care!!