I got this from another blog (thanks Trace!) and thought I'd find out what time of day I am (although I already knew). I'm a morning person and always have..even more now having a baby. I find the morning to be the most enjoyable for me. It's always been 'ME TIME' when I wake up with my coffee waiting, ready-made. Sam's usually still sleeping a bit so I'll turn on the computer and do my blog-walk and catch up on emails. Even if Sam's up I put her in front of the TV with milk and scattered Cheerios on the floor. I HAVE to have this time for a half hour or so before I start my day with Sam - it's so important. Even before Sam came along I enjoyed lounging in my pj's with my coffee, taking my time to do whatever. I cannot have it any other way - I need to ease into the day. What about you?
| You Are Sunrise |
![]() You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary. You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward. Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts. All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be. |


3 comments:
I had the same results you had Heidi. "sunrise"
See you at the playdate Fri.
Dawn
Dawn - Good to see you dropped by! See you tomorrow at playdate, it's SOO OVERDUE!
Tracy - I cannot wait for you to have coffee with me everyday lol!
Lizzy - nice to meet you, thanks for coming by!
I am sunset! which I already knew I am more of a night owl and only get out of bed in the mornings because I HAVE TOO!!!
Post a Comment