Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sick

Sam's cold is very slowly on the mend. Her cough is still hanging on and her nose is a running faucet. It has been ongoing for over 2 weeks now. I've come down with the cough 2 days ago and even had a fever overnight. I heard it's been going around and goes on for a month! I sure hope not, but it is what it is, as Wayne would say. Summer is going by so quickly and I hate keeping Sam indoors for this length of time.....but NOW until I'm feeling up to it, looks like we'll be inside for a lot longer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
Thought I'd check out your blog, Sorry to hear Sami is sick (and you too) Looking forward to seeing you all in October!

Lala's world said...

sorry to hear that you are sick now too! that is tough, hope you are all better soon and you can enjoy the rest of the summer!