We didn't get much snow but winter's here now....has to be accepted I guess. Sam will enjoy it next year when she can get out and play. Perhaps that will change my opinion on winter. A skate on the canal with hot chocolate and beaver tails...or a sleigh ride on the bike trails behind our house. Snow men in the front yard, toboggan adventures, snowball fights....maybe she'll want to take up skiing. I'm such a hermit and cannot give into this mess when I now have a little curious and playful one.
I stopped feeding her dairy, as the doctor said to start it when she's a year old. At that same appointment she got her flu shot booster, now we're all set for the season. She finds the cold air takes her breath away so I'll have to bundle her face when I dress her. Daddy's off to Montreal tomorrow, we sure do miss him when he's away. Nighty night...

No comments:
Post a Comment