Thursday, March 08, 2012

Time Slips By

I have let this blogging thing slide by way too long. Life sure has been challenging the last few months and some days I just feel like I'm barely treading above water. Lots has happened since my last post in Novemeber, as the Christmas season slipped by so quickly, all of a sudden so did our birthdays in February. Now we are into March already and all I can say is I'm glad spring is finally approaching.

Sam and I made yet another move, this time closer to her school and back into the area. It's a cute and bright ground level suite with way more space than the condo. It's very homey and the people upstairs are so wonderful. Most of you already know as I've sent out emails with pictures. I'm so glad the move is over....it's such a pain and so stressful! We are definitely here for the long haul, until I can save for our own home which will be quite some time. (insert frustrated face here)

So to get you caught up with things I will put up pics in my next posts. From here I will try and keep up to the Blog...I used to be so good at keeping everyone informed!

No comments: