Thursday, March 08, 2012

Take 5 with Help Portrait



Now that Sam is in school full time I have finally been able to seriously look into getting my career started. After being 7 years on hold, I've been inspired to put myself out there again with my long time freelance business Take 5 Makeup . I am thankful for Facebook not only for the incredible reconnections with long lost friends, but for the networking with other entrepreneurs and moms with their own businesses - it's all in who you know. I have come across a few in the industry and was given the opportunity to be a part of an amazing event in December called Help Portrait. With help from photographers, makeup artists and other volunteers, we were all able to make this day very special for those who were
in need in our community. I am definitely going to be a part of this year's event again....what a blessing! It was such a great success and so incredibly rewarding!

My old high school friend Kelly far left, who also works in makeup, stopped for a photo op with one of the many wonderful ladies I made beautiful for her portrait.

No comments: