Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Grant Me Patience....

Oh Lord thank you for this day, BUT.......

I need a bit of patience and strength to deal with it!!!!!!! From waking up later than usual, to a pot of horrible tasting coffee AND unable to get my computer working...looking ahead at my day with a list 'this long'. so I start my bread, as the other loaf has grown mold and it turns out to be a flop but I bake it anyway....Sam wakes up late and I cannot keep up with her as I run back and forth to doing dishes and cleaning bathrooms.....so I take a break and finally able to get on the computer only to realize this date May 6th is my best friend's birthday and I totally forgot to send a card!

It's only 2pm Lord, please let the day turn around now.

lol

Amen

No comments: