She's also getting better at her eating habits. She's more willing to try other foods, but I'm not holding my breath. It's just been a couple of weeks and she still turns her nose to most things. We'll see where this one goes.
In the store the other day I took her with me to look at picture frames. After only browsing for a mere 3 minutes or so, she grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the entrance and says in a very grown up tone, "Let's go mama we'll come back another day". She wanted to play more at her Thomas Train table outside of her favorite kids store, but we had already done that for the last hour.
Her new favorite show is The Wiggles...oh my goodness help me....I cannot get all these songs out of my head! Sam sure likes to perform though. She stands in front of the TV singing word for word and dancing the same motions, then she takes a bow. She's so much fun to watch! I can't wait to see her in dance classes, there's a lot of potential there.
Another thing we're so very impressed with these days is her artistic ability. She used to scribble things down (except for circles....she used to draw TONS of circles) and tell us what they were but now you can actually see it's a happy face, a pirate ship and even prints her name
S A M ! I've started a collection on the fridge. Here's a picture where I've printed her name on the top and her copy's on the bottom.
Nice penmanship I'd have to say!

No comments:
Post a Comment