Finally I've got some pictures uploaded. It's been a long time coming for the first one of the piano in the living room. Not only did I buy those champagne and bronze lamps from Home Sense, but I painted that wall in Valley Forge Brown from Benjamin Moore. I absolutely love it and there's more I want to do with the furniture and accents, but not for a while.
Then there's one of 4 pies I made...this one is peach berry. I did 2 blueberry and one strawberry rhubarb. Then I decided to make some bread in the machine and I did about 3 or 4 loaves...can't remember, but here's a honey and oat one I find is not only very healthy but quite TASTY!
Below you will find some pictures of Sam with her friends next door having a snow day. At the end of January, Vancouver got 30 cm of snow and the schools in our area closed for 2 days. Sam was happy to have her friends home to make snowballs and snow angels. I also took some shots of Sam and Max hanging out in the window on a snow bound day.









2 comments:
Looks like we're going to have to swap some bread recipes! I have tons and it looks like you've got a good one too.
ahhh! Sam looks adorable in her snowsuit! Hope she enjoyed all the white stuff we've gotten this year! The baking looks yummy! If I ever get around to cleaning my kitchen (so I have empty counters!) I'll have to get some baking done! lol I love fresh home-baked goodies on a cold winter day.
You're new paint job looks fabulous! love that flower painting!
I'm still in shock that my Matthew turns 3 soon too.....he's really into Buzz Light Year, so I think we'll be getting him a Buzz cake this year. :)
Post a Comment