Thursday, February 21, 2008

BUY JOE!

For the past couple of years I've been LOVING the Joe Fresh Style at Real Canadian Superstore. This classic high style, low price collection has me coming back every season to steal the next bargain off their racks. Yesterday I was checking out their 2008 spring line and I found myself completely overwhelmed by the delicious new colors and styles to choose from. BIG SIGH HERE...this is where I wish I had more money....lol!

But at least I'm able to get away with spending more than I could in the average mall, thanks to 'Mr. Club Monaco', Joeseph Mimran. Ok so my favorite finds? One favorite I received from my dear mommie at Christmas....Hunter style Wellie boots that come in yellow or black, for only $29 can. I've got the awesome yellow, check it out....SO appropriate for Vancouver weather.


Another indulgence was my skinny jeans with a funky artisan blouse. With a section for Sammy too, shopping has not only been fun, but just got a little easier.

No comments: