Daddy and Sammy
Mommy and Sammy
Sammy gets this from me....(blah, blah blah..)
My new hairstyle - I gave into being a foil slave...the only way to get my baby blonde back. My favorite style I've had yet! My stylist got a big fat tip from moi!
Sam climbed into a box Max found to sleep in. He didn't seem to mind.
The color of one of our walls...this is the one I love. Unfortunately Wayne doesn't so we're painting over it. I managed to get him to agree on a color very close to this one, just not as dark. Sad. *sniff*
Our kitchen...I love our rich cabinets but the wall color has to go. We're changing it to a stone sage color.
Sam supervising daddy's work. This is when we first moved in and installed our granite sink...nice!

2 comments:
oh I love how your hair turned out! I love getting foils so much nicer than an all over color! your Sam looks so much like you!! and you have such a beautiful family! and new home toO!!
You are purday and reminding me that I really need to do something about my roots.
Oh and can I have your house?
Post a Comment