Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Grass Widow

I've been very busy as usual since Wayne's been out of town again. Next week he goes to Winnipeg and won't be back until the 23rd. He's trying to get his shopping done on his trip. Sam's been up every night several times and it's been hard for me to manage, especially with the constant crying in the day because she's overtired and teething. AAAARRGH! I've been waiting all day for her to nap and it's not happening. She always chooses to finally go down at dinner time, which is the WORST time to do this, as she's supposed to have her supper and settle down for the night. Instead, for the past 3 weeks she keeps sleeping well after her bedtime, then waking 3 times before it's midnight, then waking 2 more times in the middle of the night and then sleeping in until 9:3o with me.....then she won't sleep all day long, crying and being overtired again and the whole thing starts again. It's getting me so freakin' exhausted. I'm not looking forward to Christmas, I don't know why. I finally have the tree up, I did it on my own. thought it was going to be harder than it was. I'm going to wait to decorate it with Wayne on Saturday. It's the only day he's home. I'm just not into the spirit this year, it's so hard for some reason. If anything I should be so excited, as it's Sam's first Christmas. Some days I'll have a burst of energy and along with that comes with some positive thoughts and I'll be motivated to be more productive that I had expected. Then it never fails when the next day I'm back to feeling like I just don't care about a single thing. I'm trying to start a fitness regime of some sort by getting on my treadmill each morning. I did this yesterday just for 15 min. after I read my best friend's blog. She's doing the same thing so I've joined her list of fitness friends and holding each other accountable. Today I haven't got on the treadmill yet because I've been non stop dealing with Sam but I'm planning to when or if she takes a nap. God help me!

No comments: