Thursday, December 01, 2005

G'day Eh!

I love these days when I don't even get the least bit irritated about anything. AND it was a hectic day to start! Sam had me up at 4am....didn't go back to sleep until 6:30am...then I had to have us at the vet for 10. My cat's been sick on and off for over 2 weeks now so I've been juggling him also. After that appointment I decided it was time for a BOLD Starbucks coffee - VENTI ! And all was peachy with myself....
I felt so great after that, I decided to do the rest of my Christmas shopping. I am trying to get all my gifts sent out West early...then I'll only have Wayne and Sam to take care of. Poor Wayne, he's so sick with a nasty cold right now and he has to travel on business for the next 3 weeks (being home on the weekends) so he's going to try his shopping in between. It's going to be hectic, but he does the shopping for his side. I can help too. I'm getting excited and in the spirit now. I was having such a hormonal time I wasn't looking forward to this Christmas at all - and it's Sam's first Xmas! We're puting the tree up this weekend. Hopefully I can get a picture of Sam on Santa's lap tomorrow at the mall too. I've written up my cards a long time ago so I can send the pictures inside. Sam just starting crawling officially last night. She trucks along the floor at full speed. She also loves her arrowroot cookies and has mastered eating cheerios. What's next? I'm not sure at this point but will have to dig out some baby books for reference again. Well Sam's ready for bed, I must go. I can't wait to have a nice cup of decaf and watch the news. Nighty night....

No comments: