I thought I'd get this day started early this morning like yesterday but Sam decided to wake up at 1:30am....a part of the night I haven't seen in ages. She was on her tummy, sideways in her crib and uncovered so she was cold...and in a wet diaper. I changed and fed her so she didn't sleep until an hour later. Got up at 6am for a feed and brought her to bed with me as usual....I felt like I was hit by a Mac truck and didn't wake up until 10 but she was cranking on and off until then. SO it's almost noon and I'm still on my first cup of coffee and now on my second diaper change in the past half hour.
I'm planning to get out of here today asap to buy a coffee table....going without a shower, I don't mind....not the first time when you're a new mom! Gotta run, Sam needs some food and I need to get out of these jammies of mine! xoxo Heidi

No comments:
Post a Comment