Saturday, September 10, 2005
Picture Perfect
We just came home from Sears portrait studio. We had such a great time, this was Sam's first portrait sitting. She was fabulous and the pictures turned out great. Wayne and I even got to jump in for a shot of us all together. I love the backgrounds we chose. There were 3 different packages to choose from and we chose and in-between price, not too much and not too cheap. I got 2 poses of her in a sepia tone...the vintage brown color....I can't wait to get these photos back! We even chose a frame for a 16X20 pose. I know it's ridiculously large but it would look great on a large white wall and I know exactly where it will go. Sam's now fast asleep, as she worked hard at this new modelling job...ha ha. Perfect time to make dinner too - we're starved! xoxo Heidi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment