![]() |
| Shrinky Dinks! |
![]() |
| Mug Up! |
![]() |
| "Hot Cocoa!" |
![]() |
| The Princess and the Frog |
![]() |
| Making memories. |
![]() |
| Mother/Daughter memory frame |
![]() |
| Bath Salts |
![]() |
| shake shake shake! |
![]() |
| Toilet paper dress |
![]() |
| 15 min. of beauty queen fame |
![]() |
| Shrinky Dinks! |
![]() |
| Mug Up! |
![]() |
| "Hot Cocoa!" |
![]() |
| The Princess and the Frog |
![]() |
| Making memories. |
![]() |
| Mother/Daughter memory frame |
![]() |
| Bath Salts |
![]() |
| shake shake shake! |
![]() |
| Toilet paper dress |
![]() |
| 15 min. of beauty queen fame |
2 comments:
Looks like fun but boy guiding sure has changed - spa nights - wow!!
Yes it sure seems like it! I wasn't in Guides but my childhood best friend was a Brownie and I don't remember her doing anything like THAT! I was also impressed with the food they had supplied, wow what a variety!
Post a Comment