Friday, March 26, 2010

Sammy-isms

These days it seems I cannot keep track of all the hilarious little outbursts of comedy I hear out of Sam...what I call 'Sam-isms'. She's always been such a riot to be around, very animated with her witty comic style bursting into the room, leaving me laughing and/or really impressed with how much she's growing up. It's sad sometimes, as I do come to notice this, I'm beginning to struggle with the fact that she won't stay so cute and small forever.

"WHAT! Peter Parker is SPIDERMAN?? AND NOW the show is OVER?? That's not fair!... and I quit watching shows!"

"Mommy I want to grow more people for the house so we can name them all and have lots and lots of people around!!"

"That lady just said 'to-MO-to! it's 'to-MAAAAA-to mommy, not to-MO-to!"

"mommy I have the hiccups AGAIN! I think I have hiccup-itis"

No comments: