
It's been a while since I've posted anything, but we've been quite busy since after Mother's Day. The end of May brought us a great visit from Mom and Rick. We ran around shopping, took the ferry across to Fort Langley for lunch after touring the historical town, then spent our last day together at the beach in White Rock. Mom spoiled us rotten and I ended up adding the perfect touch to my tropical landscape.....a tiki umbrella and a big bright sun to hang on the fence! Below that I put a deep blue planter pot beside the Yucca for a punch of color. Thanks to my mom we were now set for happy hour between the palms!
I missed them so much the minute they left, but it was so nice to finally see my mommie after 8 months.

Mom's taking it all in....this is her favorite place too.


Sam's grumpy after a couple of hours in the sun.....

After a sea-side lunch we stopped for Gelato....

No comments:
Post a Comment