This weekend there's great news all around. First of all Craig has emailed friends and family from his hospital room saying he's finished his chemo and is feeling great! I'm so happy! He will have his bone marrow tested again to see if he's in remission and if he isn't then he'll do another round of chemo. One of our cousins is in the process of creating a website on Craig so once it's up and running I'll post a link. Craig is also getting a lot of support from his huge team at work, as they have developed a trust fund for him posting silent auctions every week or so. Craig has such tremendous support all around and for that he's quite thankful and able to fight even harder for that reason. I thank the Good Lord for working through doctors and everyone to get Craig and the family through all of this. Prayers are continuing as they are being answered. Thank you everyone!Secondly, Wayne left early this morning for Vancouver...we are on our way to purchasing our first home this week! How exciting!!! We have put in so much time and energy into printing out the homes we have chosen on MLS and rating them based on an intricate system Wayne has created. I can say we are definitely more than prepared, but that's how my honorable and hard-working man operates. It will be interesting to see what we end up with; any of them would be absolutely wonderful. Stay tuned and I could be posting a picture of our new digs by end of next week...or sooner!
Oh, and of course here's a new photo I had to post of our sweet girl playing in mommy's cupboards...


5 comments:
Conggrats on the soon-to-be new home. You must be really excited to be moving next door to god's counrty!!
Hi Dan! Thank you! And hey, I thought BC is God's country...lol
We're so excited. Hey maybe our families can get together sometime and you can meet my hubby!
Who knows? I could happen in the future....if I can contain my jealousy! LOL
Just kiddin'!!! (about the jealousy thing)
Hey Heidi,
Craig has now developed a Staph. infection and is confined to the hospital room. Unfortunately hat means that visits are very limited and there won't be any from the boys until he is over the infection. I'm attempting to set up webcams so that he will be able to see Rilan and Dixan from home. Hopefully they will get a kick out of being able to see daddy on the computer!
Dan - LOL!! Too cute
Maureen - Yikes!! thank you for your update, I hope Craig's better soon. The web cam should be a fun thing for the boys.
Post a Comment